Friday, August 30, 2019

Gravimetric Analysis of Calcium and Hard Water

I learned a lot about calculations and what the "hardness" of water refers to. I did well with making sure all of the precipitate was filtered out of the water by filtering the water through multiple times. I need to work on being more efficient in a lab setting and being more focused. The lab thinking skills I need to improve on are connecting more stoichiometry methods and figuring out how to calculate things on my own. Working with my lab partners was very beneficial as we could check each other's calculations and help when one of us was stuck on a concept.

episode 15 legends of bikini bottom: the monster who came to bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsbill nye GIF

1 comment:

  1. I understand your struggles with chemistry and stoichiometry. It can be hard sometimes. If you need help just watch the videos. I enjoy the gifs

    ReplyDelete